ASP® Home Staging Statistics
“The Investment IN ASP® Staging Your Home will Always be Less than a Price Reduction ON Your Home!”
– Barb Schwarz, The Creator of Home Staging®
Home Staging Decreases Time on the Market, Finds Realtors® Report
- Seventy-seven percent of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home.
- Staging the living room for buyers was found to be most important (55 percent), followed by staging the master bedroom (51 percent), and staging the kitchen (41 percent).
- Thirty-eight percent of sellers’ agents said they stage all sellers’ homes prior to listing them for sale.
- The most common rooms that are staged include the living room (83 percent), kitchen (76 percent), master bedroom (69 percent), and the dining room (66 percent).
Jessica Vooz earned her ASP (Accredited Staging Professional) certification and has been helping families sell their homes for top dollar since 2004. Our team of experts are here to advise and support every step of the home selling or buying process.